Thursday, June 17, 2010

All Good Things Come To An End

Dear friends, just wanted to let you know that after a solid six month run, I will no longer be posting on 'tea for one.' Part of it is because I haven't updated in another six months since, but the other (more so) part of the change is that since I thinking about life outside UMass, I want my a new blog to start from scratch. My 'new' blog will have a specific goal/mindset in mind as I post updates. If you are receiving email updates from this blog, nothing will change in terms of receiving updates. Anyways, I'll start publicizing myself with a different blog address when it comes to it. Thanks for reading my thoughts and updates during the six month time period of going strong!

Joel

...and here's my final newsletter which you may be receiving in the mail sometime next week...





No comments:

Post a Comment