Sunday, July 5, 2009

And Then a Cockroach Bit Me in the Leg

Seriously. Very strange, I think I'm falling apart. The first thing to share is that I am doing much better. I went to the doctor's on Friday night and found that there is nothing too seriously wrong with me. I just need some R&R (still haven't figured out what that means yet, but I definitely want a lot of it because it sounds so good). And Kuya Willy is feeling a lot healthier as well, though his son David is now ill. The other thing is that when you feel at your worst, you can know what your true feelings are about something. Ask me whether I want to come back to the Philippines even after disease and a cockroach bite and I would probably still emphatically say yes, though I miss air conditioning a lot. Yeah, I love this place. Whoo - this would be more enthusiastic, but you can only get so much out of a sick person.

Thanks for your prayers and concerns. What I have is definitely contagious, so I am styaing away from the community for a couple of days. However, what is spreading is much milder than what I have am being inflicted with. Regardless, here is a big BOO! to sickness, thankfully people are getting better.

1 comment: