Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Publishing My Thoughts

In reviewing my posts I have found that when I write thoughts, they can be quite verbose. Since the date of publication isn't that important, I have appended the thoughts to 2008. That way if you are interested you can read what is in my brain without taking up the whole front page of the blog. Hope you enjoy (if you dare! :)

Oh and I have copied some of my favorite passages/books which I will append to 2007. I know there is some copyright infringement issues I might be messing with, but I have two things to say about that.

  1. I hope what I post will encourage readers to buy a copy for themselves since I have grown to fall in love with the writing, which is why I have copied the books.
  2. If there is copyright infringement, I will gladly take down the posts from public viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment